Gina will be providing an overview of her own consulting business, which has allowed her to pay off more than $15,000 in credit card debt and purchase a new car all while working full-time and serving as an active board member for two non-profit organizations. She relies heavily on WordPress and its capabilities.
She will be outlining and discussing the shortcuts to replicating this success:
1. Scale – Designing a website for the worst and best case scenarios
2. Scope – Selecting a specialization and insulating it properly
- Shell Sites
3. Full Circle – Building a sustainable business model
- Resources – Where to Find the Work
- Contracts – Protecting Yourself and Your Clients
- Time and Stress Management
4. Gina will conclude with a “how to sell” outline and a brief customer profiling session as well as how to incorporate a WordPress site (or sites) into a well-rounded, profitable marketing mix.
The goal of this discussion is to present the value-added proposition for potential employees, would-be entrepreneurs, and anyone else on the fence or unsure about this technology.